A place for me to blabbler on and on about spinning, wheels, fibers, yarns, crocheting, and such, and to offer various crochet/fiber/spinning related items for sale.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Just a Little Catch up & A package!

I haven't posted in awhile. Why? I was sick as a dog! Saturday my throat hurt, and I figured I was just having throat/tonsil problems again (it happens to me A LOT) but by Sunday I was SICK. Real Sick. I could hardly get out of bed. Monday I called in sick. Tuesday I managed to get up, and go to work. But know what happened? I was only there 1 hour before I was so sick I had to go back home! So no pay Monday or Tuesday, this check is going to suck. It doesn't affect my loom to much though. I should still be able to order it the end of this month. So Tuesday I felt better by that afternoon, and my period started, and I got sick from that. I guess last months not getting sick was a 1 time thing. But now I am 100% better. I've just had to spend the last few days catching up!

So now for the package. Today I got the mail expecting my Weight Watchers stuff to come any day now, and found another package. A Package from Bethieee! Bethieee was my spoilee for SP6. And she sent me a little thank you package. It was so great!!! Here's what it contained:

2 beautiful handknit washclothes in my favorite color.

a baggie full of handdyed roving. It looks solid in teh picture, but it's actually a blue and green mix. very pretty!!!!

a few slivers of super nice soap

a gold leaf pendant

a small heart shaped box that says "Cutie" and is filled with v-day theme jelly bellies

a tube of Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy. Which couldn't have come at a better time. I'm allergic to somethign at work, and it gives me a dry scaly rash, after I can stop the rash part it takes a lot of good lotion to make my hands not gross anymore. whatever it is that I'm allergic too I came in contact with recently, and I am at the stage where i need good lotion.

AND:

A large assortment of candy! Most of which is already gone. I didn't eat all of it, I shared a few pieces with my buddy at work.










Thanks Bethieee!!!