A place for me to blabbler on and on about spinning, wheels, fibers, yarns, crocheting, and such, and to offer various crochet/fiber/spinning related items for sale.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

i forgot something

Since i have every intention of going straight to bed when I get home from work I need to tell you everything now.

My spinning wheel is acting up again. i THINK that I might need a new bandy piece. But I'm not going to stop there. I'm really loving this whole saving to buy something big and nice instead of my usual crap thing. SO after my loom I am going to save to shell out $300 and get a high speed kit, a drive band, a skienwinder, and something else I can't remember. Maybe I'll shell out evern more and actually buy a few bobbins. Because I only have two, and two feels very limiting.

I'll be getting the:
Louet High Speed Spinning SetIncludes a high speed flyer, drive belt and three Fat-core bobbins. This is suited for someone who wants to get all the accessories required to begin fine spinning...$187.00

Skeinwinder - Fits S10 - S51...$130.00

and i have to find out if the drive band in the kit is the same thing as the regular band or if I need to buy another one too. And i might buy some bobbins, and from Mielkes.

I wonder if I could get the other spinner at work to check out my wheel for me??? She's been spinning for years, and me only a few months, so maybe she'll be able to tell me why it suddenly does this??


Oops, gotta go, time to finish up and leave for work.