A place for me to blabbler on and on about spinning, wheels, fibers, yarns, crocheting, and such, and to offer various crochet/fiber/spinning related items for sale.

Monday, January 30, 2006

I've got a lovely coconut, sorry but it isn't a bunch

Today I got a package in the mail from my Fiber Godmother. The note enclosed told me it was fiber, and multiple kinds, but that she didn't expect it to look like a hairy coconut! So I pulled off the tissue paper covering and saw it! Now usually I am not a big cocnut fan, but this one, I think I'll keep it. In fact I frickin love it!!!








Notice the cocnut like appearance?







Here's another picture to show the color better.


And just listen to the fiber content on this baby!
baby CAMEL
Cashmere
RACCOON
Silk
Bunny
Lambs wool
&
Mohair




Oh an everything is going perfect to order my triloom by the 10th!