A place for me to blabbler on and on about spinning, wheels, fibers, yarns, crocheting, and such, and to offer various crochet/fiber/spinning related items for sale.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Well I just resubed to Spin Off. I was downstairs cleanign and found the card that said my subscription was finished. So I raced upstairs to get it back! I would have just posted then it was done and see if my SP7 spoiler would suprise me, but I thought that would not only be a little wrong, but also I might miss an issue! While I was at it I subscribed to a year of Handwoven too.

I'm having fun with the spoiling of my SP7 and Fiber Goddaughter. I don't know if I am going to do SP8. It seems like whoever I get doesn't seem to update their clog as much as I would like, or I just don't feel a nice bond with them. Know what I mean? My SP6 was ok, she updated a few times a month or so, but never felt like I really got to know her. Then I sorta feel like the same thing is happening with this one. My goddaugther on the other hand... well I feel like i just know her so well. It doesn't hurt that we are very much alike! My spoiler for SP6 was just amazing, and SP7 looks like it might be the same. So It seems that I get spoiled, but my spoilee is a little questionable.

I had something else to talk about, but I now can't remember what it was. Anyway I posted. Maybe I'll post more later.


Oh way here's a few funny quotes for this week (said by me of course)

"Oh Square candles are my favorite!!!"
"I might be a geek, and a dork, but I'm no fricken nerd!!"