A place for me to blabbler on and on about spinning, wheels, fibers, yarns, crocheting, and such, and to offer various crochet/fiber/spinning related items for sale.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I am sooooooooooo

sleepy.

I am just exhausted.

Last night I was talking to my Mom and towards the end of our conversation it went something like this:

her- What is that noise?
me- oh, i was snoring.
her- but you aren't asleep, why are you snoring?
me- oh, wasn't i asleep?

then I went to bed, at like 9. and slept. until 7:30, and am now slowly preparing to go to work, because i have got to get that loom.

i think i might just sleep on my lunchbreak. who really needs to eat anyway?

Oh an on a completely different topic, I just ordered my very first item off of etsy. I bought the coolest blue roving for 10.50. I am saving every cent for my loom, but I just couldn't bare the idea of not getting this. I would totally kick myself if I didn't order it.