A place for me to blabbler on and on about spinning, wheels, fibers, yarns, crocheting, and such, and to offer various crochet/fiber/spinning related items for sale.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Just 3 Things

1) I am nervous as H%^^ about this Birthday Party Today. I have to get dressed be there around 1. BUT The money (among other money I've been working hard and extra time for) goes towards my tri-loom which I should be able to order Before Feb 17th!!!

2) The branching out scarf is coming along, BUT I think I might frog it. Even when I stretch it (like it will be after blocking) the design doesn't show they well. You can see there is something, but you can't really see details, and it isn't nearly as lacey as it should be. Anyone who made this scarf have an encouraging info?

3) My house suddenly smells like dog poo so bad I can hardly stand it, but I have looked EVERYWHERE and cannot find it. I have incense and 3 candles burning, and it still just reeks! Th dog doesn't seem to have any on her, she's sitting like two feet away and hasn't burped or farted that I've noticed, and I can't find a pile or so much as a quarter sized dollop. UGHHHHH!!!!!! It's driving me crazy. And exactly what am I supposed to do if I can't even find it???


Suddenly I realized I can't remember if I actually posted about the formentioned b-day party on my blog yet. So if I haven't I'll do it later.