A place for me to blabbler on and on about spinning, wheels, fibers, yarns, crocheting, and such, and to offer various crochet/fiber/spinning related items for sale.

Friday, February 03, 2006

I think I just might play Hookie!

Why you ask??? Well there are a ton of reasons:

1) It is such a beautifulllllllllllllllllllllll day. I have the heat off, the windows open, a neighbor is going laundry and I can smell it (laundry is one of my favorite scents) and it's just glorious.

2) The only time I see the light of day is the weekends, friday during the day, and on my drive to work Monday-Thursday. It's always dark when I leave work. Or getting dark. I feel like if this keeps up I might get riccicks!

3) I've never played hookie a day in my life. Yes never. Not once in highschool, not at any other job, never. Every single time I ever called in sick I was honestly sick.

4) I've just had the toughest couple of weeks.


But I really shouldn't. Why? Well for that there is only one reason.
1) My loom. I am more then halfway to my total needed. And I am supposed to be getting a check in the mail then would cover the rest! BUT what if the check never comes, then I will need the money from work to get my loom. If the check never comes in the mail, and I miss work today I'll put off getting my loom about 2 weeks. Make that 3 weeks.


Ohhhhh what to do what to do. The weather says tomorrow will be rainy and sucky, so I can't just enjoy a beautiful day tomorrow. It's today or who knows when.



I guess it's time to decide, because if I'm going I need to go get dressed.