A place for me to blabbler on and on about spinning, wheels, fibers, yarns, crocheting, and such, and to offer various crochet/fiber/spinning related items for sale.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Photos

Here's a Few pictures I've taken lately.

My Miniature store in progress.















The beautifullllllll blue yarn I spun.

















A rare photo where Stampy doesn't have crazy green eyes.














My Christmas Hats.See the striped one? I wore it to the hospital and didn't take it off the whole time! lol Even during my pelvic exam!











My amazing Christmas body scrub.

















Stampy wants to see how much he weighs. But with even half of him on he's afraid to look!
















Our Nomie.








Our Sunshine is so crazzy. She loves hamming it up for the camera. Today I swear she tossed her head like women do to toss there hair. Notice the way the one ear is sticking straight out? Apparently she succedded!!










My bruised IV arm.