A place for me to blabbler on and on about spinning, wheels, fibers, yarns, crocheting, and such, and to offer various crochet/fiber/spinning related items for sale.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

I think I'm in love!

With another man? NO
With a skien of yarn? No, not this time, well maybe...
With a new Animal? No
With an old friend? No.
With a woman? YES!! I think I'm in love with my SP6! Only she is no longer a secret. She has spoiled me so amazing over the last few months. I can't believe how well she understand my personality already. The SP6 program is pretty much over, (it officially ends in 3 days) and while that nearly brings a tear to my eye I feel as though I have made a friend for life. I got my finaly SP6 gift in the mail *sniff sniff* It was amazing (as the gifts have been all along) Wanna know what I got? Check this out!!:
You can hardly see it all! Here's a closer up series of pictures and descriptions.













This picture shows the groovy post-its, and notepad. The samples of some Philosphy products. And the ohhhhh soo awesome I'm in love asain patterned knitting needle case.
















This picture is a little more filler. It shows: The nifty santa bag made of lime green fur with white trim in which she packed several goodies. It also shows the very retro butterfly pin (from Coach!, it's a limeish green with silver. Amazing yarn, which is why i said maybe to the love a new skein of yarn above, a crochet pattern booklet. A wonder women keychain. A "Fun Lunch" candy pack. It's made to look liek a soda, fries, and a burger! A mini bowling game, some The Dog mini playing cards, the neatsy little keychain!! It's a little sheep that poops candy!! Cola flavored candy to be exact! It takes three of my favorite things (sheep, candy, and novelties (no not poop!) and combines them. A red (or possibly dark pink? I haven't used it yet) pen with a furry green top. And the best tasting little White Chocolate mints!!!! Also notice the wonderful confetti on the crochet booklet? She tossed a ton of it in the box. It added sparkle and suprise to everything! Anyone who knows me knows that of course I am keeping it all!!




The last little section shot contains: Some old fashioned candies (which I haven't tasted yet, but usally LOVE this kind.) A pen that has a stamper at the top, and is full of candy. Two books "The Lion, the Witch, and The Wardrobe" and "Finding God in the Land of Narnia." Also a wonderful scarf she made in the best way, with love and prayer. It's a super soft green (duh to the green ,it's in the picture! lol) with a great lace pattern.


Notice how much she already knows that I love candy and novelties!







Wanna know more about my spoiler? Her name is Tracey, and she lives in MI. Missouri? right? She is a wonderful example of a good Christian woman. I'll be adding her blog to my links. It'll be one of my regular reads now.

Tracey: I love you! You have been the best pal, and I know you will be the best friend since this is over. I pray that God will continue to touch your life, and that you will not be swayed from your beliefs.


Oh one last side note: Mom, you'll love to know that I wore my mohawk to work yesterday! I got great responses, and almost everyone loved it. (Of course I asked the manager if it was okay, before I did it.)