A place for me to blabbler on and on about spinning, wheels, fibers, yarns, crocheting, and such, and to offer various crochet/fiber/spinning related items for sale.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

My fleece & Christmas

I am washing my fleece. After several hours of changing water last night I decided I better just soak it, cause it didn't seem like the water was getting any clearer. So I have to start the washing process over again. So All I have to show right now is the tiny handful I washed in the sink yesterday. You won't believe it.

Here's a picture of the unwashed fleece yesterday:














Here's the handful of washed fleece. I'm telling you you won't believe it!!!!!:


Sorry It's a little blurry!












For Christmas I got three hats in my stocking. I'll take a picture of those later. I'm wearing one now. They came from the local dollar store, I'm thinking off going and buying more to pull apart and wind into balls. It's pretty nice yarn for a buck!

I also got the best body scrub. It a brand called "obey your body" which is just the best stuff in the whole world. It made with dead sea salts and such, and sold in kiosks at our local mall. It's super duper body scrub. Wonderful wonderful stuff.

I got Nick some model stuff (hobby knife, sandpaper, etc) soem sketching stuff, and the kicker. Last night we went to the video game store to wish our buddies a Merry Christmas, and without him noticing I bought him a $20 giftcard! He was only standing like 5 feet away and had no idea!!! I usually stand at the counter while he shops, so I sttod there and said "You think you could get me a $20 giftcard without him noticing?" To which Donna said "Sure, just pass the money over the counter, and I'll pass it around the side." so we did, I got it, and he had NO idea!!

I'll post pictures of my gifts later. I have a ton of pictures in my camera and i'm trying to wait to delete them, but I already have two copies on my computer, so I'm trying not to upload them all over again.


Merry Christmas to alll!!!! And here's to a fibery new year!!