A place for me to blabbler on and on about spinning, wheels, fibers, yarns, crocheting, and such, and to offer various crochet/fiber/spinning related items for sale.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Michigan!!! DUH!

I'm such an idiot, and I have really proved it lately! Here's some proof:

MI is Michigan! Not Missourri!I should know since I wanted to move to MO a few years ago! DUH! Here's my sign! lol

And!!
Today I was almost 30 minutes late for work. Know why? Try to guess.......

I got confused and thought I worked 9:30 to 5 instead of 9 to 5:30!!! It was 9:03 and I was letting the dog out and getting ready to leave when I said (outload I was so surprised) "Oh NOOOOO I'm supposed to be there already!!!!!" I raced there, and of course it took almost 20, if I'm running early it take 5! lol and got there. I wasn't in trouble or anything. I just always think it's 9:30 to 5 instead of what it really is, but this is the first time that I didn't realize it in time. Usually the wrong time is just in the back of my head, but today for some reason it was wayyyyyy at the front! lol

And on another topic: I wore my mohawk today. I got it so straight up and stiff it's amazing!! Probably that extra 30 minutes I had! lol Picture to come later.

And apparently this morning Nick caught our adorable baby (Tracy, you might not want to read this) gnawing on my new alpaca scarf!!!!!!! It isn't torn up or anything, but there is on loop hanging out now, that I need to somehow manage to tighten back up. But look at this face:



You just can't be mad at him.



And that's pretty much all I have to say right now.