A place for me to blabbler on and on about spinning, wheels, fibers, yarns, crocheting, and such, and to offer various crochet/fiber/spinning related items for sale.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

A very short post.

I just wanted to post to let everyone know that i am not dead. So here is my very short post:
I got switched my first day from Wedding/Candles to Floral. So I handle all the fake flowers. I like it.

I'm sick as a dog. I stayed home yesterday with a 102 fever, and still have a 100 today. when I got that job I shouldn't have started the next day, I never had time for my sinuses to recover and have just gotten sicker and sicker.

Between the hours at my job (i've even gotten a little overtime) and being sick I just haven't had time to post, I'm sorry. I qwork all day, then come home and sleep all night, until the next morning when i go to work. I haven't hooked, needled, or spun hardly anything for two weeks.

To sum it up- I feel like crap.