A place for me to blabbler on and on about spinning, wheels, fibers, yarns, crocheting, and such, and to offer various crochet/fiber/spinning related items for sale.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Stupid blog!!!

Every single time I post a lonngggggggg post something happens. It alwasy manages to get deleted! This time? Well a day or so ago I posted a gigantically long post, and when I hit Post, the server went down!!! My post disappeared into cyber space! Again!!!!

So I'm going to repost a fast post. Sorry for the lack of detial, but I just can't post another long message.

My Fiber Godmother sent me my final package and it contained some Sanrio Hello Kitty bubble gum, a long strip of it you tear off a little pack at a time, some felted soap, a little thing of euculan woolwash, and a kit from Habu Textiles to make a fringed choker in burgundy and tannish colored yarns. She also sent a postcard, from North Carolina to illustrate where she is from. And who is SHE exactly?? Tvini! From http://tvini.livejournal.com/. Thanks t!!!!! You've been great!!

And for those that don't know my stupid internet is messing up, hence the reason why my most recent post was from a day or two ago (or would have been) I think we've gotten it all worked out now though.

I also got a package from my SP71!!! It contained the BEST scarve/wrap from H&M. I was already dressed for work when it came, but I ran upstairs to change so I could wear it to work! She also included a Yankee Candle in Storm Watch, a book The Crochet Answer Book, a great little bookmark, and !!!!!!! 2 skeins of Noro in my favorite colors!!!!!!! Thanks Pal!!!!

Other then work what have I done? Well I've dyed a few pounds of wool, roving, and cotton. And I also have been painting little "wargaming figures" These particular ones are from an old game called Hero's Quest, but I'm painting them to use for Dungeons and Dragons that we recently started playing! We just don't have very many figures so I wanted to do something for more figures next time.

And that's pretty much what's been going on here. Sorry for the lack of pictures. I'll post them later.