A place for me to blabbler on and on about spinning, wheels, fibers, yarns, crocheting, and such, and to offer various crochet/fiber/spinning related items for sale.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

So Muchhhhhhhh to sayyyyyyyy

So much needs to be said. But to make it quick here's a list of 10 in no pattern or order what so ever:

1) I made the coolest shrug using the Knifty Knitter loom set I finally got. I wore it to work, and felt so crowded all night from all the people "awwing" and it that I seriously considered just taking it off so they would leave me alone. I was even drug by the arm for my boss to show the classroom coordinator (aka the one that makes all the samples, displays, etc for the whole store)

2) We have a yarn event coming up at work and since I "am the only hope" of the coordinator she asked if I can try to use the Ultimate Sweater Machine at the event. If I can't work it, or for whatever reason it doesn't work out, then I'm demoing my shrug on the Knifty Knitter.

3) I recently got the required card from my Fiber Godmother, Soooooooooooooooo sorry I didn't acknowledge it sooner. It was a FAB card with a handdyed origami paper on the cover, which is just gorgeous. And the HOOK was a fab wooden (bamboo maybe?) Crochet hook enclosed to "hook me in" I dunno who my "Godmother" is, but apparently she's Punny!!! lol

4) I've had "Hope Your Better" Emails. So for those that aren't totally updated I am 100% better from my ER trip. The DR said there may be a few "weird" things as my body completes this cycle, but so far it's only been like a slight discomfort here and there. But, and this is amazing news, this month at that "time" I didn't get sick. AT ALL! For those that don't know, and most of you reading I'm sure don't, since the age of 16 I have gotten VERY sick every month. I mean pass out (among several other times, at Luray Caverns on Vacation even!!,) throw up, wish I was dead, sick. You'd have to see me to believe how bad it is. Or WAS!!??? Maybe???

5) The kit for the mini class I am taking came. The finished project will be the size of my hand. Literally the book is the size of my hand! Don't know what I'm talking about? I signed up for a class at Miniature-U for the next three months to make a TINY 1/4" scale Harry Potter based book. You can see it here: http://www.miniature-u.com/classschedule.htm It's the "A Wizard's Story Trilogy"

6) I still haven't heard from my SP7? Maybe an e-card got lost somewhere? Pal if you're reading this could you drop me a line to let me know I have a pal, that you aren't a flake, and ... I'm sure a note just got lost somewhere.

7) I'm going to sonn undertake a projec for Nick. Every year that we've been together I make some sort of project to say how much I love him. A collage, an altered book, a mini handmade book with decorated pages, anyway it's always something. Tomorrow at work I'm picking up the items for this years project. Who know how long it will take. Wanna know what it is? I can't say. What if he were to read this and see???? You'll just have to wait!

8) Hopefully I'll be getting my Tri-Loom next month. Everything should be in order for me to get it.

9) I have made 4 baby hats already! It would be more, but lately I just don't feel like doing much of anything. Pictures of them and my awesome shrug soon to come.

10) I'm about to head downstairs to spin until bed. I'll haev to read my blog tomorrow, see what has and hasn't been said, and try to updatesome more if need be.