A place for me to blabbler on and on about spinning, wheels, fibers, yarns, crocheting, and such, and to offer various crochet/fiber/spinning related items for sale.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

My Hogwarts House

Okay, it might sound geeky, but I am really into Harry Potter right now. I just can't get enough Hogwarts! So I started to debate which house I would be in, and was kinda town between them., since i have characteristics of all the houses, so I found the deciding factor- an online quiz, and I am offically a:

Hufflepuff
You are a Hufflepuff!

If you take this image, please link back to my quiz
on the preceding page. Thank you!


What House are you at Hogwarts? Harry Potter!
brought to you by Quizilla




Edited to add:
Okay this is getting confusing. I saw another quiz that looked a little more complex and took it, and i didn't get hufflepuff I got:

gryffindor1
Being a brave and chivilrous person, the house for
you is GRYFFINDOR! Harry Potter, Albus
Dumbledore, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley
are a few of the many Gryffindors.


Which Hogwarts house are you in? (Harry Potter)
brought to you by Quizilla

Well I took several tests, most of the short 10 or so question ones said Gryffindor, but the quiz that looked like it would be the best sorter, over 100 questions answered using a 1-9 scale said HufflePuff. While I do have some Gryffindor traits I must admit that I am most likely a HufflePuff. So I think I'll make if "offical" I'm a HufflePuff!