A place for me to blabbler on and on about spinning, wheels, fibers, yarns, crocheting, and such, and to offer various crochet/fiber/spinning related items for sale.

Monday, May 08, 2006

I've been offtrack, But I got pulled back

Since returning from SC I've devoted nearly all my freetime to my business. I had figured out what new items I wanted to add (soaps, candles, etc) then spent hours researching those things, and deciding what month to add which product. I had it all mostly planned out. Soaps (with essential oils) added next month (400 pounds worth of it!), Candles added After that, And put off budgeting for fiber arts stuff, (like accessories for my spinning year, wholesale yarns, or stuff to sell dyed silk scarves) I had it all wrong! I should be focusing on fiber arts first! That was the point of the business after all! Then add everything else later, after I'm doing all th efiber arts stuff I can! So I'll keep all that research that took hours and hours to compile and move in the direction I need to go, to direction that leads to wool (and silk, and cotton, and acrylic, and and and)


So be on the look out for updates about my soon to be website! As well as additions to my Etsy shop!