A place for me to blabbler on and on about spinning, wheels, fibers, yarns, crocheting, and such, and to offer various crochet/fiber/spinning related items for sale.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I'm getting prety bad at this blogging thing

I just keep going entirely to long without posting. But here's an update:

1) I amback at home now. Home today sick from work with a stomach bug, and home from SC.

2) I'm not going to do SP again. I just haven't felt a connection with either of the people I spoiled, though they are prefectly nice and all, and this time i never even got my final package from my spoiler. I think that it's just to many people, and it gets to crazy and there's just no way with that many people that it could be a good swap every time.

3) I signed up at myspace, mostly to see if I can figure out what the big deal is. I just don't get it. I doubt anyone will be my friend on there. So far I asked my brother, his girlfriend, and one old friend of mine. My current friends on there? My brother and the default owner guy.

4) while in SC I set a blog up for my mom. I didn't get a chance to show her how to use it, because she was not feling well and fell asleep mid teaching. BUT I wrote everything down, and MOM since I know you're reading this remember I didn't create a blog for you for nothing!

Here's some pictures from my trip:

My very first Amigurumi. I gave this one to my soon (how soon we don't actually know) to be nephew.



















My soon to be nephew is the cutest little guy. I just can't help but love him.

















Here's some random pics from my Easter Egg Hunt. The best $50ish dollar I ever spent. I had 288 eggs total, but we used 190 for the main hunt, the others were split up for some other kids who couldn't make the main hunt. There was a total of about 10 pounds of candy, plus some toys. Stuff I need to remember for next year:
1) More eggs
2) chocolate melts amazingly fast outside!! We're talking mere minutes here!
3) more toys, like stuff from Oriental Trading
















And since coming back home, I've become more dedicated to doing some charity work. Below is a touching (to me anyway) photo montage that was done for one of the charities I am working with. Just click the link to view it. I'll also add links to the three charities on my sidebar.

View this video montage created at One True Media
Heavenly Angels in Need