A place for me to blabbler on and on about spinning, wheels, fibers, yarns, crocheting, and such, and to offer various crochet/fiber/spinning related items for sale.

Friday, April 21, 2006

A Quick Quick Update

I have to work night shift today. I literally need to leave for work, um now. But I wanted to update a few things real fast.

I added a link to my Mom's Blog. If you're reading this check it out. She talks abotu her turtles, which are probably the love of her life, even above my brother, my dad, and I probably! I think she'd love to know some people are reading it, and it's interesting stuff!

I didn't give my myspace info, my site addy is http://myspace.com/cheeriospins I think. You can check me out there if you want.

Today I fell down the stairs. Not like head over heels, but more like a slide. I have no idea what happened. I was walking down and saw the dog got hold of something, so I bent down picked it up, stood back up, then next thing I know I was pretty much at the bottom of the stairs. I think I'm fine. I mean I have a slight headache, and was dizzy at first, but I feel mostly ok now. It was terrifying though. It all happened so fast, and I don't remember hitting my head, but it sure does hurt. My elbows have some rug burn. And yes I was holding onto the railing, atleast I was. In fact I think I held it the whole way down, and slightly jammed my finger somehow in the process. I dunno, the whoel thing was weird.

Today I made some soap, so I'll be adding a few bars to my etsy store soon.

have a great day!