A place for me to blabbler on and on about spinning, wheels, fibers, yarns, crocheting, and such, and to offer various crochet/fiber/spinning related items for sale.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Just Aquick Post

I haven't really posted lately. I don't have a very good reason for it. The last week or so I've been devoting a lot of time to my business, doing research, gathering ideas, making some things, and more. I just wanted to post again to say I'm not dead or anything. Life is going fine, just mostly uneventful.

So right now I've got some stuff dyeing in the studio. It's actually almost time to rinse it. I bought 30 skeins of white cotton yarn at work with the sole purpose of dyeing it. Right now I have 12 skeins going. 2 colors, each one with 3 solids and 3 patterns. How you ask? Well if I ball up the hank it gets a great varied variegated look, but if I leave it in a hank but not wrapped up, it's a solid. So I'll end up with 6 skeins of yarn in the exact same shade! Then 6 more in a (hopefully) matching color, that all match each other! It'll be pretty great! I'lll post pictures.

Tonight I have to work. I actually like working Friday nights. I have a buddy at work that I only get to work with for 4 hours a week, and it's on Friday night. Also we don't do much on Friday. There is a lot of playing around, joking, standing around chatting, etc. It's kinda like my lazy day. I sleep late, then go ot work and do nothing and hang out with friends while getting paid for it. Now I have no problem with working on Friday, and actually doing stuff, but there just isn't ever anything to do! So tonight I'll have fun with my buddies and have a good night, then post pictrues sometime tomorrow.


Tomorrow night is girls night. It was supposed to be tonight, but one girl REALLLLLY wants to go bowling, and not just any bowling but Cosmic Bowling, which ONLY happens at MIDNIGHT on Saturday! So Tomorrow night I'll be going out, for girls night out.


Now let me go rinse my yarn!