A place for me to blabbler on and on about spinning, wheels, fibers, yarns, crocheting, and such, and to offer various crochet/fiber/spinning related items for sale.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Various Things

Here's 10 Various things:
1) It's past time for us to get our dog spayed. Where I grew up it would cost about $50-100 or so, here about $200 at a minimum. Calling aroudn to get estimates I heard rates over $300 more often then not and even got a few $400-500!!
2) I'm still crocheting this one shrug for a pattern test program. I despise the idea of finishing it, but I must. This thing is WAY to big. It's not a shrug at all really. When I put on what I have so far it already hangs below my belly! And I still have about 3 inches left! It's like a granny shrug or something I guess. The worst part is that I have to finish it to give her pictures, but after i finish it I can't sell it, I would never in a million years probably wear it, and don't know anyonw who would like it as a gift, so I might just have to finish it then pull the entire thing back out!
3) My hair needs a re-dye. So I'll be hanging out today dyeing it.
4) My parents are visiting this weekend and we are going to my grandmothers house where I will meet atleast 1 cousin for the first time. I'll also see anotehr cousin that I've only met once when he was about 10, and he just graduated highschool!!
5) I still haven't gotten my secret pal assigned for various technical reasons apparently, but I am waiting paitently.
6) I am so psyched about being in SP6. I even already have something for my pal.
7) When my parents coem we are going to Johny Rockets, a fun 50's diner that has the BEST chicken club.
8) I may get a job as a nanny. I don't really know anything yet though.
9) Saturday the dog split my lip. I thought i needed stitched, but eventually the bleeding stopped. Now I just have this big spot where my lip is white and is healing.
10) I have no idea what else to say.