A place for me to blabbler on and on about spinning, wheels, fibers, yarns, crocheting, and such, and to offer various crochet/fiber/spinning related items for sale.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Zine Contributors Needed

I'm starting my next two zines and am looking for contributors. If you'd like to contribute then I'd love to have you! Here's what I'm looking for:

Crafters and Designers- I'm working on a crafty/diy zine and would love any stories, projects, articles, etc. I'd love to have various contributors for patterns and instructions, but if you'd rather put an article I can agree to that. Anything related to being crafty, making stuff, diy, etc is welcome. Some article topics are how you got into doing what you do, how art shapes your daily life, etc. This may become a regular thing depending on how it goes. If you make something small or want to includes some sort of sample product I'll include it with the zine. Some examples are sample soap slivers, fabric swatch or two, a button/badge, etc.

Anyone interested: I want to hear about 1 day in your life. I want about 2 pages of info about just any regular day. For example:Today I woke up at xx and ate dot dot for breaskfast. Here's how I made it (Instructions for your breakfast, if you had cereal still make instructions, "pick up cereal box, pour into bowl..."If you make something that day I want instructions, or atleast details (i know some of you obviously can't describe exactly how you make your products) I want the recipe for what you make for dinner. Or maybe you prefer a 9:00 I ... 9:15 I ... approach. Just do what feels right and send it to me.

If you'd like to contribute just email me at somethingelsestamper@msn.com

All contributors will get a free copy of the zine, as well as advertising in the zine both like a regular ad and with your contribution.

The planned finish date on these zines is December 15th.