A place for me to blabbler on and on about spinning, wheels, fibers, yarns, crocheting, and such, and to offer various crochet/fiber/spinning related items for sale.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I decided to sell/trade more and keep less so here are more hats. And I swear I am going to get the ponchos up soon!

And the Gray Rolled Brim hat is spoken for. It's new owner is the lovely lady from Mystic Spiral. The link to here blog is going to be in the links in a matter of minutes.

Here's some of today's offerings:
This hat is very small, like kid sized, and is made from black acrylic yarn. It has a granny square pattern to it. The little fluff sticking up is long since taken care of, it sticks up no longer. $15










Crystal- a 100% cotton hat with a great girly girl look. Adult sized. This hat will include a free button flower or butterfly pin, in my choice of color/style. $20


















More to come!