A place for me to blabbler on and on about spinning, wheels, fibers, yarns, crocheting, and such, and to offer various crochet/fiber/spinning related items for sale.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

I have the best hubby ever

I've been craving sausage gravy with biscuits, it's this whole thing of missing my parents, so today he made it for me. It was no where near what my daddy makes, but it was good and I have to credit him for it.

Then we went out, he bought me roses from the guy on the corner, then drove me to AC moore so I could buy the yarn I've been needing for a crochet alogn that started a week ago. They didn't even have the yarn!!! I don't know where else to look for it, and if I ordered it online the crochet along would be over by the time it came! SO no crochet along this time.

I am totally psyched because secret pals will be given out soon.

I have a killer headache so I'll post pictures of my roses and hibernate a little awhile.