A place for me to blabbler on and on about spinning, wheels, fibers, yarns, crocheting, and such, and to offer various crochet/fiber/spinning related items for sale.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Several Indie sites are teaming up to make a donation to the Katrina victims. I plan on taking all of my available items, and putting them on the sale site. All the proceeds go to the cause. Check out all the donated items at
http://craftrevolution.etsy.com/ to see what you can buy to help the cause. Also read more about the efforts and donators at http://craftrevolution.com/craftersunited.htm

I don't know how much I can say, but I may also be donating my DH to the cause for 14-30 days.

I try to never watch the news (for lots of reasons), so when my husband told me it was just declared martial law there I figured I better read about it more. I honestly had no idea it was that bad. Please pray, chant, light candles, whatever it is that your religion does for all of these victims and the people who are volunteering to go help, and their families. If you can afford to make a donation (or spend your money on a great item that will benefit the cause) please do.