A place for me to blabbler on and on about spinning, wheels, fibers, yarns, crocheting, and such, and to offer various crochet/fiber/spinning related items for sale.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Things About Me

I realized that I haven't been saying things about me the last few days for my secret pal so I'm going to list 7 right now:

I Love fruit. My one cousin makes fun of me and says it's all I eat. I love it fresh, dried, in yougurt, stuff that is fruit flavored, coated with chocolate, and any other way I can fnd it. Except I don't eat oranges or pineapple I get migraines.

I'm naturally a blond but right now my hair is black. Before black it was a deep red, and after black it's going to be an orangey red.

I love to cook and bake.

I have my tounge pierced. It's a standard 14 gauge 5/8 inch barbell.

I'm very into the earth. I recycle everything possible, and only use 1 disposable item (paper towels) I refuse to use paper,plastic, or styrofoam plates/cups/bowls/utensils unless I HAVE to, and usually I make sure thet they get washed instead of thrown away.

I like magical stuff. Things like elves, fairies, Harry Potter, fantasy stories, etc.

I love ponchos, shawls, scarfs, and all styles of wraps.

and here's a bonus tidbit- My favorite number is 7, but if I have to pick one that's over 10 I'll say 13.