A place for me to blabbler on and on about spinning, wheels, fibers, yarns, crocheting, and such, and to offer various crochet/fiber/spinning related items for sale.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Pals

I am SO excited!! I just got an email from my secret pal, which not only means someone will be spoiling me, but it means I should be getting my pal soon and be able to spoil someone. I'm going to try to post 1 or 2 little things about me every day to help my secret pal get to know me.

I realized I do have an amazon wishlist, so I updated it and everything, and then realized that I am kinda dumb about it and have no idea how to share the link! So I'll try to figure that out.

And here's two things about me:

I love both coffee and tea. I don't like sweet tea, or most iced teas, but I love most hot teas.

I love the rennasseince and medievil times. I love to read about them, and even am into costuming somewhat. Even went to Medievil Times (the theme restaurant) for my birthday!