A place for me to blabbler on and on about spinning, wheels, fibers, yarns, crocheting, and such, and to offer various crochet/fiber/spinning related items for sale.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Still no good mail, which is starting to piss me off because I have been waiting almost a month for my roving from Canada, but the excitement is kicking in that my Louet will be here Weds.

So my packages expected are:
2 Crochet Books, which really should be here any day
My Louet- coming by UPS and tracked coming Weds
Tons of roving from Canada- which includes mulberry silk, silk noil, south african top, and some wool

And for no good reason (other then the fact that I LOVE them) here are pictures of my animals:

The Dog is "Sunshine." The Cat who fell asleep watching TV is "Nomie." And the elegant cat is "Stampy"